Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thirty-One Days



On January 1st, I embarked on my project to blog every day for an entire year. Yesterday, I completed the first month of this project.
Here is what I have learned from the first 31 days:

-  I learned that inspiration is everywhere. We can find it in every sound, every image, every person and every emotion.

-  That once I have my mind tuned into a deeper connection with all that surrounds me and I allow them to find their way to my heart and mind in a different level of consciousness, then ideas flow and the difficult part isn’t finding one topic for the day, but finding only one topic for the day.

-  That our world, even in the most challenging times, has countless moments to remind us how blessed we are. As long as we pause and be aware of the here and now with open eyes and soul.

-  That the more ignorant I am, the more things I get done. I had set myself the goal to write a blog post a day, unaware of the work that would entail. 32 days later, I have no regrets, although I must confess that I wish I had excluded a few days, like the weekends.  

-  Finally, that having to express daily, even briefly, moments of perspectives, inspiration and insights, motivates me and helps me stay hopeful and focused on the good in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment